* Low Season November, February-March
** Mid Season April –June & September-October
*** High Season July-August and Easter Holidays
~ Price per day, extra days apply to full week hire only
Cleaning Charges may apply as detailed below
Fridge/Freezer not clean £25
Cooker hob/grille not clean £25
Shower/toilet compartment not clean £50
Toilet cassette not emptied & cleaned £50
Collection & Return
- Collection time is from 14:00 hours & must be returned by 10:00 hours. These times must be strictly adhered to in order to avoid delays for the next hirer.
- All prices above are fully inclusive of VAT. Full comprehensive insurance for one named driver.
- Driver endorsements & insurance claims may incur a supplementary charge.
- Returnable security deposit/ Insurance Excess of £750.00 is payable along with balance of hire fee. This will be returned to you within 10 working days of the vehicle return subject to being returned in a satisfactory condition.
- Security deposit/Insurance excess can be reduced by purchasing Collison Damage
- Waiver Insurance @ £15.00 per day this reduces the Deposit/excess to £250.00 *
- Hire prices include full tank of diesel & it must be returned with full tank otherwise this will be deducted from the returnable deposit.
- Unlimited mileage for weekly hires. Weekend and short-term hires include 500 miles free. Thereafter 30p per mile.
- Bedding pack including towels for 2 people £45.00 per hire
- 1 Small Dog £50.00
- Extra Driver £40.00
- Non UK driving licences £45.00 per week
We can arrange collection form major Scottish airports and Rail stations. Price on application.
Parking is available free of charge in our secure compound at your own risk.
The COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW) is an optional protection package that reduces the security deposit/insurance excess. This can he purchased at time of booking or on
collection of your vehicle.
"Great service from the Scottish Camper Van team. Would highly recommend."
"Can't praise Gordon and the team highly enough. Wouldn't go to anyone else in future."